Careers Volvo of DenverInterested in a careers at Volvo of Denver? Download the application here (email to email@example.com or Fax to 303-305-0542) to apply for one of our positions! We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
Heavy Duty Diesel experience with Volvo and Heavy Duty Trucks is highly desirable. Qualified Candidates have Experience supervising workers in a shop environment, strong problem solving skills, understanding of prioritizing jobs and matching experience with delegating of jobs.
Class 8 Service Advisor, Parts Counter or Automotive Dealership experience is preferred; however we will train the right person with excellent customer service skills who can help us continue to grow.
Qualified Candidates Have Experience or Ability to Learn:
- CDK Drive/MVAsist
- Checking In and Listening to Driver for symptoms of Truck's Distress
- Knowledge of Heavy Duty Trucks or Automobiles
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Follow-Up
- Computer savvy with ability to pick up new programs quickly (CDK/MVAsist)
- Unbeatable Work Environment offered by a Group of Family Owned Heavy Duty Truck Dealerships!
Volvo of Denver offers:
- Full Time Position (rate based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision included in Health Plan
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Opportunity for bonuses based on department performance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement
Volvo of Denver is looking for experienced Journeyman Diesel Technicians for its Volvo Truck Service Department in Commerce City, Colorado. We are a family-owned company that has been in business for 68 years. We are a Class 8 Truck Dealer specializing in Volvo Trucks. This is your opportunity to work for one of the largest truck dealerships in the area!
Volvo of Denver recently expanded their facility an additional 20 service bays for a total of 38 service bays. We are open 7 days a week and have positions open on 3 different shifts.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Capability to perform diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Class 8 trucks
- Provide quality and cost effective maintenance for our customers
- Ability to complete all necessary repair orders
- Safely move trucks/equipment to/from shop and yard area
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Computer experience
This position requires:
- High School Diploma/GED or graduation from accredited technical school
- Valid driver's license required
Volvo of Denver offers:
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Flex Spending
- We are an equal opportunity employer